What's in a name?
Think of your business name as an external mask for your business. If it's something your target audience like, they would consider checking it, if they don't, in most cases you have lost a customer even before you could tell them what your product or service is.
Brainstorming for your name
Here are a few techniques which would help you brainstorm for ideal business names and come up with a wide variety of options to choose from.You can find available company names on various online sites.
Before you begin using the techniques below here are some tools you would need to make your brainstorming session successful
1. A Notepad and Pen
2. A thesaurus (online of logged off) – Online ones spare a ton of time
3. A PC with Internet access
4. A dialect transformation device (Preferably online)
Before you start your conceptualizing procedure, recollect that you are conceptualizing for thoughts and the objective is to produce as large a rundown as could be expected under the circumstances, thusly don't assess or condemn any thoughts, and keep the stream going.
1. Make a rundown of all appropriate catchphrases you can consider, which identify with your business, or portray your item or administration.
2. Consider organizations offering comparable items or your rivals and note down their names.
3. Utilize a Thesaurus to search for equivalent words of all the words you have accumulated. You ought to have a decent rundown of words at this point.