While there are many tools available on the internet for creating fillable PDF forms, there are some that allow users to create personalized PDFs forms for distribution complete with text fields and buttons. After creating fillable PDF forms, they can be converted into Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
These days, everyone is issuing PDFs to fill up, not just the government organization. Mobile phones and iPads are common. Forms can be filled in when using a cell phone since people are on the go, and they carry cellphones with internet connection mostly.
There are several software that allows PDF creation, modification, and conversion too. Companies have come up with software that allows paperless functioning. Edit and modify documents, electronic signatures, cloud storage and digital faxing with this software to work efficiently.
Since iPads are extensively used for work related purposes, software to use and convert fillable PDF files exist. One has to have Adobe installed on the iPad. That is how they will be able to fill form fields in a PDF.
Interactive PDF forms that allow a user to make entries and edit them are the norm these days. Hence, it is widely used for creating fillable PDF forms that can be edited using the software in iPad. Adobe Fill and Sign by Adobe is one such software. Using this, one can fill and sign any form. Using a camera, the user can snap a paper form into a soft copy and then edit it.
This gets rid of the need to print or fax them.
FEATURES of the software:
– Scan paper forms with the camera or opens a file to edit from the mailbox.
– User need only tap to enter text or check-boxes in form fields
– Fill forms faster with the autofill suggestion.
– Convenient creation of signature with a finger or a stylus
– Enter digital signature or initials to documents
– Save the edited form and send to others via email
– Export completed forms and store in the cloud
– User can import files from their frequently used cloud storage provider