A vacation in China can be a fantastic experience. Whether you're interested in history and culture, or you are nature lovers, China has something for everyone. The reason being is its rich history, spectacular scenery, colorful folklore, and diverse culture.
If you are planning to travel to China, it is wise to consult a professional tour operator, which could assist you in making your travel, plans. There is a vast variety of China tour itineraries for you to choose depending on your requirement, interest, and budget. You can visit https://snatours.com.au/country/china/ to know more about tours to China.
You can choose the length of your tour, and how long you wish to stay at each site. The flights from one city to another, accommodation, transportation, and transfers to the airport/hotel, most meals, and sightseeing in a package tour are also included. The common tour packages for a leisure vacation in China could include:
– Classic China tours: these tour packages combine all the must-sees of China like the majestic Great Wall in Beijing, the amazing historical wonder – Terracotta Warriors in Xian, the stunningly beautiful Li River in Guilin, the modern wonders of dynamic in Shanghai and Hong Kong, and as well as the breathtaking natural wonders of the Yangtze River.
– Silk Road tours: For centuries the Silk Road was a trade route linking Asian and Europe. The silk merchants of Xian set off with their camel caravans on the long trek to distant Constantinople while some adventurous pioneers such as Marco Polo went to the east to see China 2000 years ago. With the inclusion of exotic places like Urumqi, Kashgar, Turpan, and Dun Huang, these tour packages are particularly designed for hikers and the adventure lovers.
– Ethnic Yunnan tours: These tour itineraries are wonderful combinations of scenery and ethnic culture. You can witness spectacular landscapes and exotic ethnic minority tribes like the legendary Kingdom of Shangri La with Tibetan culture, one of the world's cultural heritages-Lijiang Old Town with minority culture and scenic Dali with the beautiful stories of Bai people.
– Moderate cycling excursions: Cycling in China is a very good opportunity for you to have a real understanding of the local people life. These packages involve cycling Hutong in Beijing and cycling atop the Ancient City Wall in Xian, the Suhe Old Town outside Lijiang, the renowned Sunday Bazaar in Kashgar and the picturesque country road in Yangshuo.
– Seaside and sunny vacation: Those who are fond of sunshine, sand, beach, swimming, golfing and relaxation had better come to Hainan – a renowned tropical resort as "Oriental Hawaii". In Hainan Island, the fresh air and exciting recreation will give you a jolt of adrenaline.