If you are the owner of a building and have just finished building or renovating a property, you need a quality concierge cleaning company that will handle all post-construction cleaning services.
They will prepare your building on the day of the inauguration and are thus responsible for commencing work on their cleaning.
When construction is complete, post-construction cleaning services begin their work. They should clean floors, ceilings, stairs, walls, clean rubbish, and even provide carpet cleaners. So to get the services of post-construction cleaning in Los Angeles via www.mnz.com/service/commercial-construction-cleanup-services-in-los-angeles
The post-construction cleaning service of the cleaning company includes the following list of responsibilities stated below.
- Dust and wet wiping all hard floor surfaces
- Dust board
- Clean the backboard
- Suck up all carpet areas
- Clean all water heaters
- Clean all utility cabinets, heating systems, storage areas, and garages.
- Clean water valve box
- Clean spider webs and the like from outside entries
- Clean all door handles, doors, switches, and plug covers
- Rub and wash the surfaces of all sliding windows and glass doors
- Clean all sliding windows and door frames, frames and tracks
- Clean the inside of all cabinets. Polishing cabinets, dressing tables, stained wood, and all stainless steel sinks
- Clean plumbing fixtures, medicines, cabinets, mirrors, and bathroom accessories
- Get rid of all short-term labels, packaging materials, maintenance guidelines and instructions. Place them regularly at home
- Clean the walls
- Clean all toilets, kitchens, appliances, tubs, and sinks