Are you seeking for some information about Garmin Nuvi 1300 update? If yes, then you are in the right place. Today, here in this article, we are going to discuss the methods for Garmin Nuvi 1300 Update. So, follow the steps given below:
1. Connect Your Device To A Computer Or Laptop
Your first step is to connect your device to a laptop or a desktop that has access to the internet. Connect mini USB to computer or laptop that is provided within the box of the device and wait until the progress bar shows up. Prompts will begin automatically if you have connected before. But, if this is the first time, then you have to manually sign in into the Garmin Account before you start with the process.
2. Install Garmin Express In Your Computer
If you have not installed Garmin express in your computer, then install it. Go to the official page of Garmin and download Garmin Express file. Once the file is downloaded successfully, then follow the onscreen instruction to install it.
3. Access The Garmin Nuvi 1300 Updates
This is the important step when you have to install the important updates for the Garmin Nuvi 1300. Open the Garmin Express on your computer and also make sure that you have an internet connection.
- Click on the Add Device. Find the GPS device.
- Now, Garmin express app will search itself for any update.
- Once the list of updates open click on select all.
- Click on Install the Updates.
- Once done, you can have access to all the free and paid apps.
4. Disconnect The Garmin Nuvi 1300
Your last step is to safely disconnect the device. To disconnect the Garmin go to the right bottom corner of the desktop and then click on the USB icon. After that, when the display pops-up, right-click on the device and click on the Eject option.
If you need any kind of technical assistance during this process, then feel free to contact our technical experts at My Garmin Map Updates and get the required help. You can call us on our toll free number.