Contact lenses are a safe and comfortable way to improve vision. Whether you are new to contact lenses or an experienced user, it is important for you to know that contact lenses are not completely risk-free.
You must treat them to prevent any kind of eye infection. You can also buy contact lenses in Toronto through various online sources.
Here's what you should know if you are a lens wearer:
- Always wash your hands before handling contact lenses or any accessories. Dry your hands with a towel, air dryer, or lint-free towel. Paper towels can leave paper marks.
- Clean your lens regularly using the lens solution determined by your eye doctor. The lens must be rubbed and rinsed with your finger.
- Make sure you rinse each lens before soaking and store it in the lens container. Don't be stingy when implementing multipurpose solutions. Use a sufficient amount when saving.
- Cut your nails to prevent lens scratches or hurt your eyes.
Image Source: Google
- Change the lens container every few months or as recommended by your eye doctor. Clean the case with hot water after use, and dry it on a clean cloth.
- The product that you use to disinfect and clean the lens and its accessories should only be recommended by your eye doctor.
- Use only fresh solutions to clean and store the lens. Do not reuse the previous day's solution.
- Perform routine checks and stick to the date specified by your eye doctor.
- Do not expose the lens or store it in water.
- Don't swim or bathe with them.
- To avoid eye infections, never sleep with your contacts active.
- If you have experienced irritation or swelling, stop using the lens and immediately get your doctor's advice.