Brisbane is famous for its extravagant theme parks, breathtakingly beautiful beaches, extreme water sports and thrilling aerial experiences. Amongst these are many other thrilling activities provided near the cost. These activities include a walk through the rain forests, wild life sanctuaries, zoos, aquariums and many other activities which are preferred by families having small kids. Many families choose for a bus service from Byron Bay to Gold Coast airport so that they can easily go around Gold Coast and enjoy the journey. O’Reilly tree top walk is the first tree top walk that was established in Australia.
It is made up of 9 suspension bridges and is 180 meter long and most of its walk way is 15 meters above ground level. The highest point of the walk is 30 meters above ground level. It is described as exhilarating experience of tourists as they get to experience wild life from such close range. In order to go to O’Reilly’s tree top walk there are no restrictions of height and age, so it can be enjoyed by families with young and small children.
Some of the exclusive features of tree top walk are:
- They provide pick and drop services to tourists from Brisbane and Gold coast.
- See and enjoy the beauty of Lamington National Park from the bird’s view.
- There is option of lunch at O’Reilly’s which can easily by availed by paying a little more.
- Breath-taking views of rainforest
- Experiencing wild life from very near
These are a few reasons why tourists visit the O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk.